Oh, I love having kids! All those things that I loved doing as a kid are fun again! We went to a little outdoor market to pick out our pumpkins that we will carve for Halloween. Cute, cute!
What cute little pictures! She is getting so big and you are tiny as ever! You will have to post some pictures of what Aiva was for Halloween. I know a girl that worked with you at the bank I believe - Katy Morgan. She married one of Shaun's good friends and neighbors from growing up. She is on my blog list.
8 comments:
How fun.. I love this time of year!! So many fun things to do with the kids.. Aiva looks so cute, I can't believe how big she is!
How fun. I agree, having kids makes the holidays so much funner. Aiva is adorable, as always.
I agree, everything is so much fun with kids. Helps you to enjoy the fun things you did as a kid through your children. :)
That sounds fun!!! Hey where did you get your shirt it is so cute!!
Love the pics.....looks like Aiva had a lot of fun. Hey did Mike tell ya we saw him at the store yesterday?
So sweet, you are such a good looking family!
Very cute pictures, I love fall they make the best pictures!
What cute little pictures! She is getting so big and you are tiny as ever! You will have to post some pictures of what Aiva was for Halloween. I know a girl that worked with you at the bank I believe - Katy Morgan. She married one of Shaun's good friends and neighbors from growing up. She is on my blog list.
Post a Comment