I listen to Glenn Beck a lot on talk radio ( 570 am) to attempt to educate myself on what is going on in politics and the economy. I find what he has to say (usually) pretty insightful, although I still have a hard time getting a good overall picture of all that's happening and just how we got here since I just catch his show in bits and pieces. I went on Glenn Beck's website and found three articles that really help explain what is going on in the economy right now and gives a lot of good advice for how to prepare for what is coming. I thought I'd include the links here for those of you who, like me, just want to know WHAT IN THE HECK IS GOING ON!!! The information is to the point and was exactly what I was looking for. Hope someone else out there finds them useful!
How we got here:
http://www.glennbeck.com/content/articles/article/198/16171/?ck=1
What's coming:
http://www.glennbeck.com/content/articles/article/198/16278/?ck=1
What can we do to prepare:
http://www.glennbeck.com/content/articles/article/198/16799/?ck=1
1 comment:
Love this post.
Post a Comment