Sunday, November 9, 2008

Happy (late) Halloween!

I know it's a bit late (we've been in Mexico for the last week. More of that to come.), but I wanted to post some pictures of Aiva on Halloween. Aiva LOVED it! And, what came as a suprise to us, was that she actually understood the concept! She would go up to the door, knock, take candy out of the bowl, put it in her bucket, and then wave goodbye, and go on to the next house. She was very possesive of her bucket, and wouldn't let us carry it for her. She also wanted to do all the walking herself. It was so FUN to go trick-or-treating, and watch her grasp the whole thing. Luckily, she doesn't know what candy is yet, so we've had fun eating it for her (hehe).







2 comments:

Heather said...

What a cute little bumble bee, I love it! It sounds like she had a great time (and you guys too, eating candy :))

Marky said...

She looks so cute in her costume!! Glad she had fun, and what a smart little girl to understand it so well!