8 TV shows I love to watch: The Office, Supernatural, American Idol, Friends, Heroes (kind of. I'm getting confused and bored.), hmmm . . . Man vs. Wild (go Bear Grylls!), Ellen, and Oprah
8 Restaurants I love: Olive Garden, Cheesecake Factory, ABC Mandarin, El Matador, Texas Roadhouse, ???
8 things I HAVE done today: washed dishes, made my bed, read a book, watched General Conference, organized/cleaned out the basement, gave Aiva a bath, ate lunch, worked at the hospital
8 things I am looking forward to: Halloween, our trip to Cozumel, being debt-free, going on a mission with Mike one day, going home from work (I'm there now), sleeping, having my pre-baby body back (haha), having more children (which kind of negates the last one).
8 things I love about summer: green grass to walk in, BBQs, fireworks, swimming, warm summer nights, the sunshine, not having to wear a coat everywhere, playing outside
8 things on my wish list: my Nikon D60 DSLR camera, to allow myself to be completely content, to feel confident in my swimming suit in Cozumel, always more hugs and kisses from Aiva, always more good dates with my husband, for Christ to come and end this crazy world/economy nonsense, a perfectly clean house, to not have to think about money, world peace.
I tag Megan Whitear, Stacy Hanna, April King and Heidi Jarrett!!!
1 comment:
i love tags because they show so much about a person in such simple answers. :) those were fun to read.
if you don't remember me, I am Mikes friend, adelle. looks like you all are happy and well! it is fun to get updates...
Post a Comment