The Man you Love Survey
I was blog-hopping and I found this on someone's blog I didn't know, and I loved it! Now everyone out there that doesn't know Mike can get to know him a little better. If anyone out there wants to brag a little about their hubbies, jump on board!
1. Where did you meet? The first time we met, we were on a double date with other people! Mike was dating a friend of mine, and I was with an old boyfriend. We went to my friend's house and watched a movie. I thought he was cute!
2. How long did you date before you got married? ummmmm . . . this is embarressing. We knew each other for over a year. We dated for six weeks before we got engaged (!) and were married 4 months after our first date. Yes, it was crazy, but I'd do it all over again. I'd never felt so sure about anything else in my life.
3. How long have you been married? 3 years & 8 months.
4. What does he do that surprises you? His silly jokes. He always knows how to catch me off guard and make me laugh. I love that.
5. What is your favorite feature of his? He has nice broad shoulders, very cute feet (which is abnormal for most men, I think), a cute button nose (which he gave to my daughter), perfect lips, and I love how his eyes twinkle when he smiles.
6. What is your favorite quality of his? He is the kindest, most thoughtful person I know. And I love that he is that way to everyone he comes in contact with, not just me. Also, I love that he is just so . . . good. He is a very, very good person. I try to be more like him.
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Weesie, "B" (long story), and Todd ( long story).
8. What is his favorite color? I don't think he has an absolute favorite, but he likes dark colors, like navy blue and gray.
9. What is his favorite food? He likes all foods. Chinese might be his favorite though. He loves all of his mom's deserts (Margaret is famous for her deserts).
10. What is his favorite sport? Football
11. When and where was your first kiss? At his mom's house. Mike took me to the Nutcracker Ballet and then we went to his house to watch The Grinch. It was a very romantic date. When we kissed it was like fireworks!!! :)
12. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Watch movies, go out to eat, or sit on the couch and read our books together.
13. Do you have any children? Aiva, 14 months.
14. Does he have a hidden talent? He is the most determined person that I know. When he sets a goal, it's like it's written in stone for him. For example, he made a goal to read his scriptures every night when he was, like, 12 or so. He has never missed a single night since! I really think he will accomplish anything he want in life because he has so much perseverance.
15. How old is he? 26
16. Who said I love you first? He did. Because everything went soooo quickly, we knew we were going to be getting married before we even told each other we loved each other! So the night we told our parents we were getting married, we were sitting on the couch, and he just leaned over and whispered in my ear that he loved me. We did things in a wierd order, I know!
17. What's his favorite music? Very random. He likes a little of everything. Mostly older stuff from the 90's. And odd stuff like They Might Be Giants and Michael Jackson and Black-Eyed Peas.
18. What do you admire most about him? He has the purest heart of anyone I know. He thinks ill of no one. He harbors no bad feelings - he forgives and forgets so easily. He is always so thoughtful of others. He is always thinking of something nice he can do for someone else. He is a wonderful example for me!
19. Do you think he will read this? Yes
6 comments:
I regret that I don't know him better. Let's fix that!
..........also...I LOVE that he called me that time Aiva had a fever while I was watching her. He just wanted to make sure she was ok and thank me for babysitting. He's such a sweet dad.
What a cute hubby! I miss seeing you. We should try and get together sometime. I also love that cute picture of Avia's little chubby baby bum running around. So cute.
That is a fun post - it's always fun to get to know the husbands a little better! Your little girl is darling! I love the naked bum picture with all of her cute little rolls!
That was a way cute post, I will have to copy you because I LOVE bragging about my hubby too! Your little girl is so sweet and I just love seeing pictures of her!
Very sweet, Mike is a great guy and you guys are both so wonderful! I love all your new photos and Aiva's little bum, how cute is that!
Post a Comment