Day #1: Paige and I heading out to the pools
Mom, me, and Emma heading out to go swimming

Me and Emma
My darling little sisters

This one is out of order. Emma chillin' with a popcycle.

Mom and Koji


It was so hot in town, I brought some Gatorade along in a bottle to make sure Emma stayed hydrated. She loved the stuff.

We went into a very, very old Catholic church. It was beautiful.

Paige and me sitting in the church

This one is out of order. Emma and me swimming.

All of us at Pipi's. Jared, Me and Emma, Chelsee, Matt, Amy, Paige, Koji and baby Oliver, and Mom

There was a Mariachi band at the restaurant. They started playing about half-way through dinner, and Emma went NUTS. She was screaming and singing along at the top of her lungs. It was hilarious!!

On the long walk to the restaurant. Me and Emma, Mom and Paige. Emma fell asleep half-way there. That sling is the BEST thing EVER.
Me and Emma, Paige, Chelsee, Oliver and Amy (my step-sis)

This one is out of order. Emma chillin' with a popcycle.

Mom and Koji

Day #2: In Town. A photo took over Paige's shoulder of us walking to Pipi's, a Mexican restaurant. We probably walked ten blocks. We were dripping sweat, not to mention that I was carrying Emma for the whole walk. You can see Emma and me in the background behing Koji.

It was so hot in town, I brought some Gatorade along in a bottle to make sure Emma stayed hydrated. She loved the stuff.

We went into a very, very old Catholic church. It was beautiful.

Paige and me sitting in the church

This one is out of order. Emma and me swimming.

All of us at Pipi's. Jared, Me and Emma, Chelsee, Matt, Amy, Paige, Koji and baby Oliver, and Mom

There was a Mariachi band at the restaurant. They started playing about half-way through dinner, and Emma went NUTS. She was screaming and singing along at the top of her lungs. It was hilarious!!

On the long walk to the restaurant. Me and Emma, Mom and Paige. Emma fell asleep half-way there. That sling is the BEST thing EVER.
Day 3 and 4, spent swimming.
Chelsee and Matt. So cute. They got engaged while we were in Mexico, even though I missed it by a day since Emma and I left 2 days early. Congrats!
Me and Emma, Paige, Chelsee, Oliver and Amy (my step-sis)At dinner the last night I was there. A fancy Italian place. Delish!
Josh (step-bro) and his cute wife Tiffany

Me and Emma. By this time, Emma was kind of a stinker. Sceaming at the top of her lung to be held constantly.
Mom and Koji

Me and Emma. By this time, Emma was kind of a stinker. Sceaming at the top of her lung to be held constantly.
Paige and Mom
Chelsee and Matt

Amy and her hubby Paul


Amy and her hubby Paul
Last, but not least, photos of our hotel. It was the nicest hotel I've ever stayed in! This is the kitchen/living room.

The view from our amazing balony (the balcony had our own little swimming pool, a couple hammocks, a table and chairs, loveseat, and more chairs)
What an amazing trip! In case anyone is wondering, Emma travelled like a pro. She was awesome on every flight! I wish I'd gotten some photos of that.
Two of my favorite memories from the trip were, #1, when Paige and I went out at dusk to the ocean and played in the waves while a summer storm came in and it was pouring rain. We went in when the lightning got too close. I LOVE playing in the ocean. I can't describe in words how freeing it is for me. Maybe something to do with growing up on the Pacific Coast. #2, one night I went out by myself onto the balcony with a book and laid in the hammock while another summer storm came through. I laid in the hammock and read and watched the lightning until I fell asleep. The most relaxing time EVER.
One of the best things though, was spending time with our crazy family. I love my step-family. We all get along so well, and we have so much fun together! I am so grateful to be a part of a bigger, crazier, happier family than before.












5 comments:
That looks like so much fun! I hope you had a relaxing time. That was a beautiful hotel!
Totally jealous but still very happy for you :) You are a hot mama! glad you had such a good time!!
Ah, I am so Jealous!!! Your pics are so cute, and I love your hotel!
OH wow! What a fun trip! It looks so care free. How nice! I am so glad you had so much fun with your family!
How wonderful! I'm so glad to hear that you had such a great time and that Emma did so well. There is something special about your family and how you all get along with everyone so easily. Your nap on the hammock sounds dreamy!!!
Post a Comment