This evening we found out that my little sister Paige was in a head-on collision on a motorcyle. She was on the back. They were going 85 mph up Provo canyon without helmets on. The driver of the motorcycle moved to pass a car, and had a head-on with another oncoming vehicle. The driver was thrown into the oncoming car, and was life-flighted to the U. We still haven't heard if he will live. Paige was thrown into the guard rail. She has been blessed to have no brain or spinal damage, but she has multiple injuries to her left arm and leg. She's going into emergency surgery right now. Please remember Paige in your prayers, and also the drivers of the motorcycle and the car and their families. 
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Asking for Prayers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh Elise, I am so sorry to hear. I hope all goes well for everyone involved. I am glad Paige wasn't seriously hurt. It seems pretty amazing considering the circumstance. Keep us updated.
Update: I just received notice that the driver was pronounced dead. Paige is so blessed. Thanks everyone for your prayers.
Elise, I am so sorry. Our prayers are with you. What a terrible accident. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you.
You got prayers coming her way from our family. :( So sad and scary. I hope Paige continues to heal.
Post a Comment