Saturday, May 1, 2010

Randomness . . .

Here comes the totally random photos of all we've been up to, and a few just for fun.

The girls in Emma's crib. Aiva always insists on getting in with her. Oh, by the way...Emma still won't sleep in her crib. She sleeps in her carseat. Any suggestions for how to move to the crib??


Not one of my prouder days. I'm sleeping while Aiva watches Dora. Does anyone else have days like this???

My little Aiva playing dress-up



Mike got a bad sprain playing ward basketball. Yuck!

I love Spring rains! The Easter Bunny brought Aiva the umbrella and she's taken advantage of every opportunity to use it.

Splash!! If only we grown-ups could get the same joy out of something so simple.


Ahhh . . . Spring in Utah. Rain one day, sunshine the next, and then snow.

My cute Emma!

I love these crocheted hats with flowers!


Best friends!

Emma was having a rough few days, wanting to be held every second. This is the only way I was able to get anything done! I love this expression on her face.

Emma enjoying the bumbo we borrowed from a friend. Thanks April!!!

Hahaha! I love this face!!!

Sound asleep. LOVE the bumbo!!!

2 comments:

The Dahls said...

Everyone has the days where they sleep while Nick Jr. babysits the kids for a bit. Don't feel at all bad. The last picture of Emma sleeping in the bumbo...she's wearing an outfit that Aiva used to wear when i watched her! I can't believe how much has changed since then!!

Kim said...

I loved the Bumbo too! (Until Andi rolled out of it. Thankfully she was already on the floor, not the counter.) Oh I have definitely had those days where the tv is my best friend. Good idea to put Emma on your back so you could get some stuff done. Jacob didn't want to sleep in his crib either. At 4 months we finally put him in there and he cried for the first few nights and then he slept better than he had before. Good luck!!