Saturday, May 1, 2010

Emma's Dress

My good friend Stacy custom-made this beautiful blessing dress for Emma! We had so much fun going to Quilted Bear to look at blessing dresses to get ideas for the dress, designing it, and picking out the fabric, ribbons and buttons. Stacy is AMAZING! We've been friends since high school, and I've seen her do some incredible things with fabric. You name it, she can do it. I was so happy with how it turned out, and I am sad that Emma only got to wear it once. But it now has a place of honor hanging in her bedroom, and it will be treasured forever. Thank-you so much, Stacy!




The magic is in the details








Tilt your head to the right. ;)



2 comments:

Stacy said...

I love the head band with her dress. I liked the dress so much, that I made my niece's just like it! I am so glad you liked it and it was great to spend some time with you! I am glad we have kept in touch, even though it has be speradic!

Kim said...

Emma's dress IS so beautiful! I love the details like the cute flower buttons on the back. Stacy did a great job! What a sweet friend.