Rain, rain, go away
Come again another day
Little Aiva wants to play
Rain, rain, go to Spain
Never show your face again!
Is anyone else familiar with this little nursery rhyme (edited for my daughter's benefit)? I thought it was fitting of today. I was going to take Aiva to the park, as the forcast said it was supposed to be warm and sunny. However, if you happened to look outside today . . . it looks like March, not the end of May. Don't get me wrong. I spent most of my childhood in Washington and Oregon states, and I LOVE a good rainy day. But my poor Aiva wants to play. Sigh . . . at least we got ONE good sunny day this week. Good thing we took advantage. We went to the park and had a picnic. Following are photos of our one beautiful day this week, and what we would have liked to have done today!! "Rain, rain, go away!!"
2 comments:
I feel the same way...Kennley needs to get all her energy out at the park! Cute pics of the girls.
I love those sweet girls! I'm glad that you got to go to the park one day that week. The weather has been crummy. CUTE song - you're such a sweet momma.
Post a Comment