I need to start taking more pictures. I used to be so camera-happy. I don't know what happened. Anyway, here are some new random photos of Aiva.
Notice the BOW??? I am very happy to announce that my little girl, who hasn't allowed any bows on her head for months, has finally decided that they are pretty! Mom is very happy about this because most girls this age have more hair, so a lot of people lately have been commenting on what a cute little boy she is. Yeah!
10 comments:
Those pics are way cute. She is way too cute for people to be thinking she is a boy. Boys aren't near that cute.
So cute, she just looks so grown up!!
I love the new pictures. I am so glad she lets you put bows on her. I will cry if my little girl won't. She is darling as always!
Elise Aiva ia a doll! I hope you guys are doing well! Tell the fam HI!
I will let Bentley take credit for the Elmo infactuation! :O) He sure does miss his little buddy Aiva! Come visit soon!
Hi Elise! I just found your blog. How fun! Aive is such a doll. Love the picture of her on a walk.
Oops .. sorry. I just noticed I spelled Aiva's name wrong.
Aiva is such a doll. I love that I get to watch her, she just brightens up Kennley's day.
Cute pictures. How could anyone think your sweet Aiva is a boy. Her face is way too pretty and you ALWAYS have her dressed so girly cute.
She just keeps getting cuter and cuter.
Post a Comment