We have spent the last week in beautiful Cozumel, Mexico. This is a trip that we have had planned for almost a year, so it's something we've looked foward to for a long time. Here's a few photos of our amazing gettaway . . .

This is the view from the cliffs of the Mayan
ruins of Tulum. Absolutely the most gorgeous beach
I've ever seen!

Mike and the ruins

Looks just like a postcard, doesn't it?

On the beach under Tulum

Two of the days we were there, we rented a scooter
and went around to the east side of the island to the
Caribbean Sea where there were awesome waves.
On our last day there, we rented a boogie board. FUN!

On our way around the island we stopped where these
2 guys were selling fresh coconuts on the side of the road in
the middle of nowhere. We drank the juice, and then ate
the meat. So good!

The beach we found. We named it "Tiki Beach"
(for those of you whose kids watch The Backyardigans,
you know where that comes from). We had about a mile
of beach all to ourselves and our own private lifeguards.

Riding on our scooter (which we named "Sasha." Those of
you who watch Scrubs will know why!) This is in front
of our hotel.

The view from our balcony. Nice, huh? We actually
didn't spend much time here, though. Too much fun
stuff to do elsewhere, especially if you don't
drink alchohol!
If anyone is thinking about ever going to Cozumel, I totally recommend it!!!
10 comments:
WOW such amazing pics. We are so jealous. I also loved Aiva's cute halloween costume! We changed our blog address also it's funlovintrio.blogspot
Your back looks like you had fun and I am sure your all tan now! Lucky WELCOME BACK!
What a great trip! It looks like you guys had an awesome time and great weather. It rained the day we were there on our cruise. You are so dang skinny Elise. I love Aiva's little costume. She is such a little doll!
OH my!! your pictures bring back so many memories! It is gorgeous there huh? What hotel did you guys stay in? we will have to get together and see the rest of your pics. Oh and Elise, You look dead sexy in your swim suit!
SOOOO FUN! I'm way jealous. Glad you guys could get away! You look awesome, by the way!
Yea! Your trip! I remember you talking about it! I am glad you had fun. What beautiful pictures. You look amazing too! Hopefully I'll see you at work on Wednesday...bring in some more pictures. I would love to see them!
Amazing pictures, looks like you guys had an awesome vacation! Love all the pictures what fun things you guys did. Of course Elise you look amazing, you always do :)
That looks so beautiful, I wish I was there right now!! Looks like you guys had a great time..
I am soo jealous! I am glad that you had fun. Cozumel is a wonderful place and I cant wait to go back someday.
Lacey
Beautiful pics! I am so jelous!! Looks like you had a great time. If you go again let us know and we will go with you guys!
Post a Comment