Well, add our names on the list of casualties in this crappy economy. Mike was laid off last night. I know that there are so many people going through difficult times right now. Let's all pray for each other. It won't be easy. But God will take care of us and give us strength. We are hoping that this is something that we will one day look back on as a blessing in disguise.
We ask that you will include us in your prayers. You are all in our prayers as well.
11 comments:
I know I just talked to you, but I wanted to let you know that your family will be in our prayers. I know everything will work out for you guys. Let me know if there is ANYTHING I can do!!!!
I am so sorry! Let me know if you guys need anything. You guys will be in our prays and good luck with the job searching.
I'm so sorry...I'm going to be texting or calling you soon...
Elise;
I'm so sorry! You absolutely are in our prayers. Please don't hesitate to call if you need anything!
I am so sorry to hear about that. We will keep you in our prayers. This is definately a very hard time. I too know that we will be able to get through it. I know that is especially hard cause we haven't gotten paid for awhile also. Good Luck.
I am so sorry about this Elise. I will keep you guys in my prayers. I'm not sure there is anything I can do for you but if so let me know.
I am so sorry to hear about your husband's job. We will definitely keep your family in our prayers. I hope this economy turns around for everyones' sake.
You guys are for sure in our prayers, and you are right Heavenly Father will bless you both! That I know. It may seem hard now, but I know things will get better. Please don't hesitate to call if you need anything at all- babysitter, someone to talk to etc ANYTHING!
Elise, Please let me and Cam know what we can do to help. Anything, please let us know!
I am so sorry Elise. You have an incredible attitude and so much faith. You will definitely be blessed and you will get through this. We will keep you in our prayers as well.
Elise, I actually read this blog a few days ago, but didn't have time to comment, but you guys have already been in our prayers. We definitely know what it feels like to be unemployed, Doug was for about 9 months, but the Lord ALWAYS provides. You are a great couple and He will provide for you.
Post a Comment