Four places I visit over & over:
1. My mom's
2. Super Walmart in Clinton
3. Robert's Arts and Crafts
4. Mike's parents' home
Four People who e-mail-txt me regularly:
1. Mike
2. My mom
3. my sister-in-law Sarah
4. Shelly
Four favorite foods:
1. Cold CEREAL!!
2. Italian pasta!!!!
3. Pizza
4. Chinese
Four places I'd rather be:
1. St. George
2. anywhere warm with a beach
3. the Holy Land - I would LOVE to go there!
4. At home . . . I'm such a homebody
Four movies I'd watch over & over:
1. The King and I (the old one)
2. August Rush
3. The Lord of the Rings trilogy
4. ELF
Bands/Groups I love to listen to:
1. Enya
2. Linkin Park (just a few songs, but I love them.)
3. Instrumental music
4. Dashboard Confessional
Four People I am tagging:
1. April
2. Stacy
3. Heidi
4. Emily
1. My mom's
2. Super Walmart in Clinton
3. Robert's Arts and Crafts
4. Mike's parents' home
Four People who e-mail-txt me regularly:
1. Mike
2. My mom
3. my sister-in-law Sarah
4. Shelly
Four favorite foods:
1. Cold CEREAL!!
2. Italian pasta!!!!
3. Pizza
4. Chinese
Four places I'd rather be:
1. St. George
2. anywhere warm with a beach
3. the Holy Land - I would LOVE to go there!
4. At home . . . I'm such a homebody
Four movies I'd watch over & over:
1. The King and I (the old one)
2. August Rush
3. The Lord of the Rings trilogy
4. ELF
Bands/Groups I love to listen to:
1. Enya
2. Linkin Park (just a few songs, but I love them.)
3. Instrumental music
4. Dashboard Confessional
Four People I am tagging:
1. April
2. Stacy
3. Heidi
4. Emily
4 comments:
So fun, I want to do more of these! :)
Elise! I seriously love blogs! It's so much fun to see your family. Your litte girls is so adorable! I hope you are doing well!
Elise this is Lacey (Robinson). I ran accross your blog and I can't believe how big your little one is! We really need to get together. I miss ya girl! I just started a blog if you want to check it out. It is adventuresofjodyandlacey.blogspot.com. You have a darling family! Love ya!
How fun, I love learning new things about people!!
Post a Comment