Thursday, June 19, 2008
First day in the new pool . . .
Gotta love Walmart. I got this little pool for $5. I filled it up this morning, and let the water get warm in the sun, and then Aiva and I went out and played. She sure enjoyed it, and so did I! I remember looking out the window last summer, huge and pregnant, and watching my neighbor sitting in a pool like this one with her little boy. I was so jealous, and I have been looking forward to having a little girl this summer to do the same thing with. Having kids is a great excuse to do things that you normally would not do, as a "with it" adult! (I mean, really, can you picture a huge, fat pregnant lady sitting all by herself in a kiddie pool in her backyard??? Yes, understandable, but still very silly.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh so cute! Isn't it so fun to watch your little girl discover the world. I have taken Emma swimming once and played in a small pool at my moms and she does not so much like being all the way in the water but likes sitting on the side and kicking her feet. Looks like you had so much fun. She is such a doll.
Oh! What fun and what cute pictures, I love the naked one, she is so adorable. You are such a cute mommy Elise!
Geez, what is this world coming to? already skinny dipping and not even a year old yet!!! JK...it brings back memories of Adam's Canyon and swimming at the waterfalls. Man how I love summers.
Naked babies are the cutest! I love your little Aiva and am so glad I get to watch her!
Post a Comment