It's been a good day today. Any day I can spend all day with my baby girl is a good day. As a bonus, Mike was able to work from home today, which is always nice. It's been cooler weather the past couple days so we just stayed indoors. It was wonderful to have my whole little family with me today.
Naptime . . . we love her fat little thighs!
For dinner we went out to Applebees. Aiva LOVES cups!!
Seriously, no water or anything. She just loves to pretend.
5 comments:
She is so cute Elise. How old is she now?
oh my gosh! she is so big! I can't believe how much she's grown since feb! adorable!
you sure do have have a beautiful daughter. I'm glad Mike told me about your blog site now even though we don't get together very often I can still stay in touch! Go cougars!
Ha Ha! This cracked me up! What a cute post and girl. She is so dang adorable. You can just feel her cute personality in all of these pictures! I loved this...too cute!
Wow! She is so cute!! I can't believe she's already big enough to hold her own cup, what a cutey.
Post a Comment