Saturday, January 1, 2011

Merry Christmas!!!

Following are lots and lots and LOTS of pictures of our busy Christmas! We had such a great holiday this year. We were able to get together with all of our families, and we had a wonderful time. Feel free to skim through quickly - there are a lot of pictures!!!! (I totally messed up on the format of a lot of them, so they are completely screwey - arg!!)


Christmas Eve at my mom and Koji's house

Matt and typical Emma - trying to get to Mom.

Emma and Paige (keeping Emma happy the only other way besides with Mommy - with food!)


Me and Emma


Grandpa Koji. He just had 2 knee replacements a couple weeks ago. They let him out of the rehab center for a few hours on Christmas Eve so he could be with the family. He spent the evening drugged up on the couch listening to his ipod. Poor guy!


My Grandpa Elliott carving the Turkey

Typical Grandma Shirley behind the camera.

Paige, me, and the girls.

LOVE this picture!

My awesome step-bros Josh and Jared. We missed you, Brett & Amy!

Paige and Mike feeding Emma her first lemon. This girl will seriously eat anything.

How's this for a Christmas feast?? Lobster!!!! Yum!!!!! We had extra, and I got to have TWO lobster tails dipped in melted garlic butter. HEAVEN.

Ding Dong! Whop could be at the door?? It was a present from Mrs. Claus. This is one of my favorite traditions that my mom started when we were little.
(This is where the placement of photos gets wierd. I can't fix it!!! EW, BUGGER!!!)







Reading the letter from Mrs. Claus















New Pajamas!!!





























According to Aiva, her favorite present: a Princess blanket from Aunt Chelsee






Chelsee and Matt
(whose official wedding date is June 22nd, 2011)




The whole fam!!!
(I feel especially blessed this year that our families have blended so well. We have so much fun together!)






My sisters spent the night at our home on Christmas Eve.





Christmas morning!


Santa brought Aiva the Cinderella dress she had been asking for!



Our little family at my dad's house Christmas afternoon.


My dad and Raye gave Aiva a bubble gun - I accidentally erased the cute picture I posted of Aiva with the bubble gun. :(

My dad and Aiva


Grandma Raye and Aiva.
We actually spent Christmas evening at Mike's parents' home, and I didn't take any pictures. :( It's always so chaotic (17 grandchildren) that I always forget when we're there. It was a BLAST though. Thanks, Margaret and Larry!!
Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!!
Happy New Year, too, by the way. :)







2 comments:

Stacy said...

what a fun Christmas! Hey, cam is going out of town this week, I will call and maybe we can meet up one day for lunch or something!

Kim said...

It looks like so much fun! I'm so glad that you were able to get to see all of your families for Christmas! I love the pic of Aiva kissing Emma and the pic of you and your sisters together on Christmas morning. You have such a great family! I'm glad that you had such a wonderful Christmas.