Monday, January 24, 2011

I Love St. George

It's so hard to leave St. George to come home when you're going from 60 and sunny to, well, gray and cold and yuck. Following are photos of our trip to St. George this last week.

I don't think I've mentioned our newest love - our Toyota Sienna. We are the proud owners of a Swagger Wagon, and I'm in love. This was our first major trip with it, and it made travel SO nice! Aiva loves her movies and her popcorn!!

Sigh . . . sniff . . . The Park. I miss you.


Having a fit. Burying her head in the couch and sobbing into it.

Emma is a momma's girl if there ever was one. She was with Daddy (whom she really does love to death, but if she'll feeling the slightest bit off, only Mom will do) and not having it. Being in unfamiliar territory made her very clingy for our entire trip. I just thought these were funny.


Grandma Margaret would sit Emma in the neighboring sink while she did dishes. I have GOT to try this at home!



Tuacahn. Last year for Mother's/Father's Day, we all pitched in and bought Larry and Margaret a brick at Tuacahn with their name on it, and tickets to 2 shows there. We went up on Sunday to go see their new brick! (If noone has ever seen a show at Tuacahn, it's AMAZING. We saw Les Miserables there a few years back, and it was absolutely indescribable!)


My cute girls.


I'm SOOOOO ready for Spring to get here! It was like getting a taste of something delicious and then going back to eating bland, tasteless sand. I hate January in Northern Utah. Who's with me??????




No comments: