. . . have this doll . . . for Aiva. Which means I will be making it, since the lady that makes these isn't selling them . . . and since I am nesting 25 weeks early. Ask my husband. An unstoppable force is driving me. I have never had this much energy in my life. My house is a frezied chaos of fabric scraps, paint chips, and messes that get looked over because I can't stop. I am currently making a quilt for Aiva's "big girl room." I have never sewn anything beyond a burp cloth before. But suddenly I have a long list of projects to work on. This is next. Back to the fabric store.

Check out this lady's blog. She is a creative genious!!!
http://cally-cruze.blogspot.com/
3 comments:
When I am pregnant is when I get most of my 'project list' done! haha. SOO much motivation to have everything homey and clean. That doll is absolutely adorable. I need a girl now. lol :) You guys need to come play!
Congrats on the new addition come December! Glad you're over the first trimester!
If you do make this for your Aiva, and totally dig it, I will buy one from you for my Aiva! and maybe the wee Maivster too!
really, isnt she amazing?? She also has 5 kids, and is soo sweet. I love her! Hope you are still feeling good!
Post a Comment