Sunday, July 26, 2009

It's a Girl!!

As different as this pregnancy has been from my first, I thought this one HAD to be a boy! So did everyone else. We were all wrong! We are expecting another sweet baby girl! We loooove little girls, and are so excited to have more sugar & spice & everything nice at our house! And Aiva is excited to have a little sis to hang with and teach all of her tricks.



Crappy photos, but that's what you get when you take a picture of a picture with your cell phone! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I am so sad I am quiting Ill miss your cute face and your cute baby! You better post pics so I can keep up with you!

The Dahls said...

Yay yay yay! Congrats!

Lindsey Rose said...

Congratulations!!!! That is so exciting! You are going to have another beauty just like the first!

Holly said...

Yeah!!! That's so awesome! I can't believe all your little projects you've done! Busy girl,...I miss you and hope you're enjoying your summer with your cute family.

Megan said...

YAY!! two sweet girls! CONGRATS!!! :) I am so impressed with your super human crafty self. You have been whippin up so many cute projects! I was like, 'holy cow, she is AMAZING!!' We really need to get together soon!!

Natasha said...

Congratulations! Girls are fun!!