Monday, June 22, 2009
Drum roll please . . .
We are excited to announce, again, that we are expecting a new addition to our family this coming December! Please no one be offended that we didn't tell anyone sooner. We haven't told even our closest friends, just simply out of fear and superstition of losing another baby. I will be 13 weeks this Wednesday, and so far this pregnancy has been a dream compared to my others! I had resigned myself to the fact that it was just my lot in pregnancy to be sick and puking for a good portion of the nine months. At first, as the weeks passed, I was as anxious as you can imagine when the puking just didn't come. Finally, I decided to just be grateful and take it as it came. I have felt slightly nauseous, but the biggest symptom this go-around is complete and utter exhaustion. Exhaustion like I've never thought possible. Words can't even describe it. Exhaustion like, "I swear I'm going to fall over and die this minute if I don't sleep!" I must say, it is a welcome trade. There is an easy fix for being tired. Not so for my puking adventures of the past. I'll take it. But I'm officially into my second trimester, so we finally feel like we can spread the good word. Hooray!! We are soooo excited to have a new little one to love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
17 comments:
I'm so happy for you guys! I have to be honest, I knew, and have been itching to ask you every wednesday! I have just been waiting for this post! YAY, another cute little Cole baby!
Oh Elise! Hooray! We're so excited for you guys! Holy moley, do I ever know where you're coming from with the sleep thing. Please feel free to call me if you want me to take Aiva for an hour so you can sleep. And I mean it. We can take a walk over to get her and bring her back.
Yea! Elise I'm so happy for you! That is just so exciting. And that little Aiva of yours is adorable. So stinking cute.
Congratulations!! Maybe it is a little boy this time and the difference in hormones makes you tired instead of sick!! I hope things continue to go well for you. You will have a cute belly when we get back in september. And we are definitely planning a lunch date for when I go back. How are things with Mike's job? I should just call you today so we can catch up! I will try before I go into work. Congrats again!
Yay yay yay!!!! Congrats guys! I can't believe you're not sick? I bet that's wonderful...maybe I'll get that with our next one. I'm so happy for you!
Congrats!!! That is amazing news! I am so happy for both of you and so happy for you Elise that you don't have to deal with the puking :) Could be a boy?!?
Let me know if you need anything!
Oh, I am so HAPPY for you guys! ConGRatS!!! So for me I was so tired...so tired with Brogan....and was sick with Avery. So maybe a BOY? :) Congrats again! So exciting!
Congrats Elise! That is so exciting! Im so happy for you guys. Good luck with everything
Yeah!! I am so excited for you. Congratulations.
SOOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I was completely drained with both my BOYS....so hmm..?? maybe.. :)
Congrats Hun! That's so exciting. I'm sorry about the miscarriages. December will be a fun month! Definitely busy! :)
Congrats on your 2nd trimester!! I miss your happy face...but not the hospital. Take care and have a fabulous summer!
Congrats!!! We're excited for you guys.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! So glad to hear you're not sick with nausea! I hear you about the tired... wow is all I can say! I'm due January 1st we are so close!
Hooray!!! Such happy news!
I haven't had any girls yet, so I don't really know the difference, BUT I was never really very sick with any of my boys, just VERY tired. So there's my guess!
So Happy for you!!!!
Congratulations!
Congratulations!! I am so happy for you guys and so glad that you are doing well and not sick! That is wonderful!
Post a Comment