Sunday, July 26, 2009

The Lindquist fireworks at Weber State. Aiva was pretty scared at first and clung to Daddy for the first half.
But after a while she loved it!



The 24th of July Odgen City parade.
Aiva "cheese!" face.


Our favorite part of the parade: the Budweiser draft horses!


Aiva and Grandma Margaret


The passing of the flag.


3 comments:

Bethany said...

I am so glad you posted some pictures of Aiva in her 4th outfit. I was going to request them! She looks so super cute! And I love these pictures. That one of Mike and Aiva is priceless.

Stacy said...

Aiva is so getting to become more a little girl and less of a toddler! She is beautiful! I am glad that you are feeling so well and have been able to work on so many projects! I found this cute blog with crafty things on it. Maybe we can make one together when I get home! I am glad you posted so much! It was fun to see.

just dandee said...

So much fun. Love the 4th of July outfit. Did you get it from Stacy's Fickle Pickle? Oh I need a little girl. So cute. Speaking of little girls... Congratz on another little lady.