My family as of yet has no Christmas stockings. Every year I intend to get some, but every year something has come up and I just haven't gotten around to it.
But this year, Aiva is three. If I am going to establish traditions, I need to start now.
So I went on a digital hunt for ideas, and these are my inspiration:






6 comments:
Fun stuff! Can't wait to see what you come up with. :)
Oh those are fun! i like the second ones with the big dots!!
LOVE IT!! Elise! Sell these!!! I would totally buy 4 of them!!! I have been looking for personalized stockings. If they aren't a huge pain in the butt and can be put together for a reasonable price, you should totally sell them!!!! It's a perfect time!
Those are all darling! I can't wait to see the finished ones. :) We have bright elf stockings (kind of like those)....and I need to make Bridger one this year. Looks like I better get to it.
Those are all cute. I'm wanting to get stockings too this year...and I have no idea what I want. Can't wait to see yours!
I can't wait to see your new stockings! I'm sure that they'll be fabulous!!
Post a Comment