After a year and a half of being brunette, I've decided to go back to blonde. Turns out it was a much lengthier process than I had imagined. My scalp is soooo sore, and my hair is . . . hmmmm . . . very, very blonde. We had to go bright because it first went to red. So more bleach. Then orange. Then more bleach and color. So now . . .
. . . my hair is yellow. Yellow. Like Marilyn Monroe. Or Gunther on Friends. Like the sun. I glow in the dark. Do not look directly at my hair, or your retinas might burn.
It's okay to laugh when you see me. I do. Every time I look in a mirror. As much as I enjoyed being brunette, it will be a long time before I do it again, because the recovery is comical.

2 comments:
Oh come on...post a pic! Only you could rock Gunther's hair and still look good! :)
I bet it still looks so cute!!! Where is the pic?!?! You have us all wondering, LOL!
Post a Comment