One card table
One giant box (we've been saving it for just such a thing as this)
A bunch of chairs
Some baby gates
1 blanket
1 sheet
=
HOURS of fun!!!


I broke out the washable marker for Aiva to decorate the inside of her "house."



We had lunch in our fort, and then brought out the portable DVD player and watched
Madagascar.

She had been quiet far, far too long, so I went to check it out . . .

Good thing the markers are washable!!! :)
4 comments:
That's awesome! She looks like she could belong in the movie. What a great idea. I am coming back to utah on the 5th. We are moving out of the house on the 6th. into the new house on the 7th. then the 8th and 9th I will be cleaning, but will pry need a lunch break! i will call you when i am in town.
HAHA, I love it!!! She looks like she had a ball! And way to get creative!
Oh what a perfect day. Markers and all.
I totally thought she was wearing a mask!!! Oh man!!
What a fun day y'all had! You're such a cute momma and your girls are gorgeous, markers and all.
Post a Comment