At our house, we are BIG fans of the book
PINKALICIOUS. It's about a girl who makes pink cupcakes with her mom, and the girl eats too many and turns
PINK. I wanted to try something like it, but I decided that I didn't want my family to turn pink, so my sister and I got together and decided on three colors instead!! I have a major case of
Spring Fever, so I went with some very spring-y hues!
Pink,
purple, and
lime green! Pretty and also quite
yummy! Thanks for your help, Chels!
The Batterin matching wrappers, I might add. We went all out.


Aiva was quite enthralled with the whole process
4 comments:
My mouth is over salivating now thank you very much! YUMMMMY!
So so cute and they look DELISH! Oh, and Pinkalicious is Avery's very favorite book too. Think I might have to make some cupcakes now. So cute!
Awesome!!! And they're even decorated so pretty! I bet Aiva LOVED them. You're such a cute mommy. I love that book too.
We love Pinkalicious at our house too. We now own Goldilicious and Carlee really wants Purpleiscious (or however they are spelled). Pretty gourmet looking cupcakes. Way cute. What a good Mom you are.
Post a Comment