Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Update . . .

This is an update of what's cracka-lackin' at our house. Emma is 8 weeks old, and sweet at can be. Aiva LOVES her sister, and calls her her "cutie-pie." Life is good! Below are lots and lots of photos of our family, mostly my girls. I can't stop taking pictures!
Emma, 8 weeks old. We might be a bit biased, but we think she's pretty gorgeous!

My cute family! Ever since Mike taught Aiva the "magnum" face from Zoolander, that's about the only face she'll make for pictures. Sigh . . .

All the girls: Chelsee and Aiva, Paige, Me and Emma, and my mom.


My sleeping angel

Emma is in the stage where she loves to look at faces. She'll sit and stare at you for as long as you'll let her, and we love it.


My fashion-statement of almost every day. No makeup, dirty hair, glasses, sweats. This is at like 4 in the afternoon folks. Not ashamed to admit it. Totally worth it.


Much needed sleep. There should be more of this.


My cute girls.


Mommy and Emma


Our fam.

Again, making the "magnum" face, as Aiva won't do a real smile. At least we look cohesive. :)
Hope you are all doing well out in the real world. Do you ever feel just so immersed in your little world at home that you sometimes forget that life is still moving outside? It's okay. I keep reminding myself that these days with my little children are so brief, and before long they'll be over, and I'll be missing them, wishing that I could just have a day at home with them.

8 comments:

The Dahls said...

so so so cute!! She is gorgeous, you're right. Love the magnum face, too!

Jill said...

Adorable!! I love the face Aiva pulls. So funny!

McCall said...

Your new baby is super beautiful! Congrats!

aLeXis said...

ADORABLE! Love your little family! Oh, and Aiva's magnum face....hilarious!

Mitch and Holly said...

Emma is gorgeous. And so are the rest of you.

Jenilyn Anderson said...

Yes, she is gorgeous! Both of your girls are! At least you still look cute with no makeup on. Your family is so adorable!

Kim said...

I love your family photos - all of them! Emma is so beautiful. I think she looks exactly like Aiva - they are darling girls!. How funny that she will only smile like that now!! The picture of all of the girls in your family cracked me up.

I remember being that way with Jacob - after about 4 months I realized that I had completely checked out of everything else in my life. It wasn't that I had missed it - it was just a weird realization. You will socialize again soon, I'm sure. But it is wonderful to get to stay in your happy home cocoon and love your babies for now.

Jody and Lacey said...

You have 2 beautiful little girls! I am glad you are doing well.