I am so excited, I have to post! I went to my doctor's appointment today and got checked for the first time and I am 75% effaced and am dialated to almost a 3!!! HOORAY!!! You mommas out there know how great it is to hear that kind of news. With Aiva I was dialated a half centimeter for 3 weeks without progress. He told me I could come any time, and if the baby doesn't come in the next 2 weeks, he'll induce me the weekend of the 19th. YEAH!!!! My due date is the 30th, and I've been hoping and praying that she would come before Christmas. Who wants to have their birthday in those doldrums right after Christmas when everyone is broke and exhausted and doesn't feel like celebrating any more??? So I am beyond excited to hear that I will be done in 2 weeks tops! (Although my doc's not sure I'll last that long.)
Oh, some additional good news, almost as great as the first: it's looking like this little girl will be more average-sized than Aiva's 9 lbs. OH, that is GOOD NEWS for my girl parts. Yes, indeed! Ripping and tearing are not our favorite things to do. Graphic, sorry, but when you have a 9-pounder, it's not pretty.
Anyway, I'm absolutely euphoric about my good news, I had to share. (Overshare. Again, sorry.) I really need to post some pictures. We've been having lots of Christmas fun the last few days, plus I really should post a pregnant photo. I'll get around to it soon, I'm sure . . .
5 comments:
YEAH!!!! That is awesome news!! I'm so glad that she is coming before Christmas! I can't wait to meet her!
Yay! That is very exciting news!
Although, I do have to stick up for after Christmas birthdays. William's birthday is the 30th and we've always managed to have plenty of energy left to celebrate!
Yeah!! That is so exciting! It really is the best news in the world when you go to the doctor and hear that you are progressing....and I am sure even better to hear that she shouldn't be a 9 pounder. I still can't believe Aiva was that big. You are way too tiny to have that big of a baby! :) Well good luck and cOnGrAts!!!
Wonderful news! Good luck!
I am soooooo excited!!!
Post a Comment