Emma Noelle
born December 20th
7 lbs, 11 oz & 20"
Our little Emma made her grand debut on December 20th at 12:21 am. The delivery was a BREEZE. I was admitted to the hospital to be induced, already dialated to a 4. I got my epidural good and early, and didn't feel a thing. I went from a five to a seven to a ten in under an hour, and then was told "don't cough, don't sneeze, don't laugh, or the doctor won't make it!" My OB walked in, I pushed twice, and little Emma made her entrance. Seriously, not to brag, but I wish I could relive labor over and over. It's such a beautiful experience...especially when you can't feel anything!
14 comments:
She's beautiful! Congratulations!
Congrats again!! Let me know when you are ready to get out of the house and we will get started on the blessing dress!
What adorable pictures with you and your girls! I love it. Congrats!
Congratulations! That is so exciting! I love the picture ith MIke and his girls, so precious! yoU look great too! Congrats!
She is gorgeous. Congratulations again! I am SO glad to here that everything went so smoothly. We can't wait to meet her in person.
She is beautiful. Courtney is still walking around the house saying over and over "baby Emma, baby Emma, baby Emma". We definitely have a huge fan in our house.
She is absolutely GORGEOUS! So glad that she is here and that everything went so smoothly. Congrats!!! You have such a beautiful family. Good job!! :)
OH Elise! She is just beautiful!! You all look so happy!!! Can't wait to come visit :)
She is absolutely perfect. What a little beauty! I am so glad all went so well.
Sheis so cute! :) Congratulations! :)
You have such a beautiful family! So glad to hear that Aiva is still in love with Emma. Congratulations!
Congrats guys!! She is GoRgeOus...but like that's a shock :) Such a cute family.
She's gorgeous. Congratulations!!!
She is beautiful. Congratulations! I love the pictures with Aiva (right?) in them. She looks like a great big sister.
Post a Comment