I had a post last year on this, and I'm sure there will be one next year. I love everything
Autumn! Everything. I love the cooler weather, wearing hats, long sleeves and jackets. Cuddling up in
cozy blankets. The smells of
leaves, spices, and
pies. The feeling of new beginnings. And oh, the
colors! Also, I always feel like I should be starting school. You know, back when it was fun, and you got to buy new crayons and #2 pencils? Of course,
Halloween. And who doesn't love
"It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown"? Anyway, I found a bunch of gorgeous photographs that make me want to curl up in a blanket and drink cider. Hope you have just as much fun looking at them as I did looking for them.
Happy Fall!
First off, yummy, yummy pumpkin pie! I'm drooling!
6 comments:
I absolutly LOVE Autumn too!!! It's my favorite time of the year....CUTE pics!
Dido!!!
Me too! Cute post.
Elise!!
First of all - I love Fall too!!
Thank you so much for posting on our blog! I just cried when I saw that! We love Paige so so much and we are so glad that she has such an awesome family to love and support her. I'd love to get to know you better too. I think it's awesome that ya'll are throwing her a part on Saturday and I'm humbled that she would want me to be there for her special day. I can't wait to meet you and Chelsee and the rest of you family! Adoption IS amazing...we just feel so blessed to have been chosen by Paige to get to raise Andi. You are welcome for the baby things :) See you on Saturday!
Lovely pictures! I LOVE the fall also.
I am so with you on this. Fall is truly the BEST. My ultimate favorite. Love all your pictures. Hope all is well for you and your cute family.
Post a Comment