As you saw below, Aiva is now 2! Here are the pictures of Aiva's official birthday party. They're kind of out of order. I'm not on my home computer and they downloaded differently, so sorry that the timeline makes no sense!
Here is Aiva and her "Papa Larry." Aiva LOVES her papa. He is so sweet to her, and they really have a special relationship.

Sorry, totally random. This is me and my little sis. We are due 2 months apart!

(Sheesh, I can't believe how random these came up!) My handsome hubby, cute girl(s) and me.

Me fixing Aiva's hair. She never leaves rubber bands or clips in long enough to go without repeating this procedure several times any time we go anywhere.

Aiva eating the feast of pizza, chips, and salad.

Aiva, Grandma, Josh, Isabelle, Aunt Emily, and Ben

(Ahhh!!! So very random!) The girls fighting over a doll stroller.


Singing "Happy Birthday." She loved having all the attention on her.
Last but not least. At least my favorite photo happened to come up last. This was right before cake and presents. I love her tiara and how she's holding her skirt in front of her.
Happy birthday Aiva!! Thanks to everyone who came and celebrated with us!
6 comments:
I love her tutu. Is that the one you got from the website? I think the brown with pink is adorable! We come home in SIX days! I will call you when we get back so we can plan lunch.
Looks like you guys had so much fun. Aiva is such a little princess, and I love how you did her hair!!!
I love all the pictures. Why didn't you post a picture of me!!! Just kidding.
Lova ya tons!! XOXOXOXO
Happy Birthday to Aiva! Love that picture of you and your sister.
We were at the park the other day and your sister came with Aiva. Ever since then William keeps asking if she can see "Aiva and Mike and their aunt." Silly boy.
Your little girl is darling, I can't believe she is already two. i don't think I've seen her since she was a new baby at Old Navy. I hope all is going well.
how cute! love her name!! you and your sister being pregnant at the same time is so sweet
Post a Comment