Just had to tell a quick little story about something Aiva said that was adorable! She's talking more and more all the time, and is quite advanced in speech for her age. She's almost talking in sentences and she's only 22 months. But anyway, I was feeding her her dinner the other night and I had given her the first bite, and she said, "Mmmmmm . . . DELICIOUS!!" We've never taught her that word. I don't know where it came from, but to hear such a big word come out of her with such perfect pronunciation was just adorable. Of course, we've been using every opportunity since to get her to say it again and again. :) Love my girl.
4 comments:
That is so cute!! Don't they just amaze you. What a smarie pants!
That is hilarious! Isn't it funny what they pick up and repeat. She is darling!
So cute!! I loved it when Saylor started doing that! We need to catch up!
Wow! Delicious IS a big word for such a little lady. So cute.
I too am amazed at the things Tate comes up with.
Post a Comment