Is this first one not the cutest ever???
This is Aiva at my sweet mom's wedding yesterday!
After eight long years being single, she finally tied
the knot to Koji Sato! I'll show pics of
that event when I have them. Congrats mom
and Koji! We love you both!
I LOVE these cute, girlie hats!
Unfortunately, I don't own this hat. This is at
The Quilted Bear. Don't ya gotta love
that store?
10 comments:
So cute! And I am so happy for you mom. She deserves someone great! Love ya
Look at Aiva's hair!! So cute! She's such a sweetheart!! Congrats to your mom, too.
I absolutely love Aiva's hair. It makes her look so grown up. Kennley and I sure miss her!
She is so dang cute!! I am so happy for your mom!!!!
What a cute little lady you have there. Her hair is getting too cute. Congratz to your mom.
Oh she is such a beautiful little girl! I hope your mom's wedding went well. Also we do want to talk to Mike about food storage. We are out of town this week so i will try to call you next week!
She is getting so big and cuter every picture I see. They definately make the hard times much happier, especially that beautiful face.
She is absolutely adorable... and I think she needs a Tutu... do you? I hope so because you are this month's winner! Thanks so much for supporting me. I haven't gotten a chance to post photos of the Tutu's, so check back on Wednesday and they should be up! Congrats! (www.babyemblems.blogspot.com)
She is such a cutie. I love the one where she is saying Cheese. Seriously...everyone always says how cute everybodies little ones are, but you really do have such a beautiful one on your hands...and she seems to have such a wonderful personality too. Good work!
Oh my GOSH!! My aunt was married to Koji a couple years ago, That is so ironic and bizarre that I looked at your blog and saw that you wrote that! WOW!
Things didnt' go very well- hope he's changed and that it works better for your mom, I'm sure she's a great lady and deserves the best! I know this is really rude, but just make sure she's careful.
You can email me if you have questions, callywog@hotmail.com
Post a Comment