


Am I a lucky girl or what??? (Okay, it's actually Aiva that's the lucky girl, since she will be wearing it.) I get to choose whatever color of tulle and ribbon that I want, and she will make it for me! So my dilemma is that I only get one, I don't know what colors I should choose and I have to get it right! So I need your opinions. Below are a few of the combos I've thought of that I like. Tell me which one you like best, or if you have a good idea of a different combo.
Light Green Tulle w/ Pink Ribbon (the bottom one in the photos)
Light Pink w/ Goldish-Yellow Ribon
Brown Tulle w/ Pink Ribbon
Light Pink Tulle w/ Black ribbon
Light Pink Tulle w/ Brown Ribbon
Light Pink Tulle w/ Cream Ribbon
Light Purple Tulle w/ Cream Ribbon
OR I also like the idea of cream tulle with a colored ribbon, but do you think that would get too dirty???
Thanks, everyone, for your help!! I appreciate it!
(Sorry also about the no spacing with this last part. I couldn't get it to do it. Does anyone else have this problem?)
7 comments:
they ALL would be soooooooo cute! I think maybe the light pink tulle with black ribbon..or brown? i dont know, both so cute!! do you ahve more black or brown accessories for her?
YEA!!!! Those are so darling. I think that pink tulle with the browm ribbon or brown tulle with pink ribbon would be so cute. But I personally love pink and brown right now! Good luck chooseing!
Let's see, if I were choosing for Marie I would base it 100% on what I already have that she could wear it with. Way too practical of an answer, I know, but that is how I roll.
Congrats on winning ... that is a great giveaway!
Elise- I am finishing up a few more in the next couple of days, some of which are the options you have listed, so if you want to wait and see what they look like you are welcome to.
Lucky!! So pretty! The cream tulle would get dirty, but would be really cute. I'd probably go pink with black.
I have always loved pink and brown together!! However, I am loving that green and pink one you put a picture of...You are so lucky!! (I don't think I have ever won a contest in my life!!!)
Congrats what a great give-a-way. I have always been a huge fan of pink and brown, was my first choice. However, my close second would be the pink and black. Since I think it would go with more stuff I would say the pink tulle with black ribbon.
Post a Comment