Friday, September 19, 2008

I LOVE AUTUMN!!!

This is a tribute to my favorite time of year. I L-O-V-E the autumn season! During the fall, I am happier, more energized, more goal-oriented, and I just have this overall sense of well-being. It has always given me the feeling that no matter what I am going through, good or bad, the weather always changes. I always feel like I get a fresh look and a better perspective on my life. It feels like magic to me. Somehow I get into the "autumn spirit" much earlier than a normal person would . . . about the middle of July. Ask my husband, he thinks I'm crazy. I bought Aiva's halloween costume 2 months ago. It's hard for me to contain myself until September, but finally it's here! The harvest smells, wearing sweaters, scarves and hats, pumpkin carving, the timeless classic "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown," the changing leaves, . . . I love it all.








6 comments:

The Dahls said...

I'm right there with ya. I LOVE love it. Your pictures got me excited!

Marky said...

I am just like you!! This is my favorite time of year, I already have my halloween stuff out and I love it!!

Lindsey Rose said...

It is my favorite time of the year!

Megan said...

Fun post! I have been dreading fall, only because it means winter is soon to follow..but I am now getting into the FaLl sPiRiT! Ü I LOVE the cool, crisp air that comes with fall!

Brent~April~Kennley said...

I tagged you! come check out my blog to see.

Joni said...

Seriously, I couldn't have said it better myself. Fall is the best.