Saturday, September 6, 2008

Bear Lake . . .

For Labor Day weekend, we went up to Bear Lake with Mike's family. My sis-in-law Sarah's family has a condo up there, and they weren't using it, and they were kind enought to let us Coles go up. We hung out on the beach, played on the playgroud, and stayed up way too late playing games after the kids were all in bed. I must say that I have the best in-laws in the world. There's never any drama, and I can honestly say they are my best friends. We had such a wonderful time!




Aiva and Grandma Margaret




Our nephew Jacob

5 comments:

Brent~April~Kennley said...

That looks like so much fun......It's so nice to get away and spend time with the fam. And I see you are selling the civic too, that's great.

Stacy said...

I love bear lake...I haven't been there in years. Remember when we were in high school and we would go boating? I haven't even been boating in 5 summers!! But we get to go this weekend. Oh and I was going to ask you if you wanted to meet up for lunch sometime. I will call you this week to see if we can plan a time.

Lindsey Rose said...

That is way fun! I love Bear Lake!

Marky said...

I love Bear Lake, it's always a good trip!! Looks like you guys had lots of fun.. Aiva is so cute!

Rider Girl said...

Fun Fun. Hey i just found out that you have a blog. I am so glad that i found it. You'll have to give me your email address and i will have to invite you to look at my blog.