
We went to Cherry Hill with Megan & Bentley,
and Katie & Jackson. We had a ball! I wish I'd
taken more pictures, but we were having so much fun, we
forgot all about the camera!
Aiva was scared at first, but after she had time to
adjust to all the new sights and sounds she loved it!

We went through the doll isle at Walmart and I handed Aiva
this baby and she LIT UP and hung onto that doll for dear life.
I ended up buying her her first baby doll.

Aiva LOVES walking. She feels like such a big girl when she
walks around with this walker - and she lights up when she sees it.

I'm sure every mom thinks their baby looks like
an angel when they sleep . . . I'm no exception.

Looking out our front room window.

Ogden City's fireworks at Weber State University:
Aiva's first big fireworks show. I was expecting a lot
of tears, but she did very well. She kept saying, "ba...ba...ba"
which means "ball." :)
9 comments:
She is so cute!! It's crazy how fast they grow up.. I love the picture with her new doll!
Hir first doll! That is soo cute! :) I love all your pics! They are adorable, What is your e-mail address? I think I have a few pictures of Aiva I could send you.
oh my stars! she is so sweet!!
Like how I spelt HER? haha.. I am a DORK
She is so cute Elise! She is almost one hu? Emma had that walker too. She tries to walk but does not get the balance yet. Love the pictures.
Ohh she is soo adorable! I love the one with her and the doll, she is too cute!
She's beautiful! Being a mom must be so much fun.
We miss you guys. Every time I see pics of Aiva she gets bigger and bigger.
She is so cute!
Post a Comment