Friday, August 1, 2008

TOMORROW IS FINALLY HERE . . .

Okay . . . I have to admit, I have been sucked into the Twilight craze. Yes, that's right. And TOMORROW the 4th and final book Breaking Dawn comes out, and I am OOOOOHHHHH, SOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!! Just had to do a quick shout-out about that.

And, as I have found that there are many differing opinions on what route the plot should take, I thought I'd clear mine up:

Go EDWARD!!!
and . . . Bella should TOTALLY become a vampire. :)

Okay. Sorry about my litte rant. I'm just very excited for tomorrow. :)

6 comments:

Brandon & Tiff said...

Yeah! Me to Elise! Go Edward!

Stacy said...

I have always like edward too...So I got my book last night at midnight. I thought here in Virginia it wouldn't be a big deal...But it was CRAZY at borders last night...I haven't been able to put my book down since. LOVE IT!!

Lindsey Rose said...

Ohh the book is soo good! i just finished last night and I loved it!

Marky said...

I loved it!! I read it in two days, I couldn't put it down.. what did you think about it?

Brent~April~Kennley said...

Okay so I just started ready the series and I am almost done with Twilight(as soon as I can get Kennley down for a nap) and I absolutly love it. So excited to finish all of them.

mike and elise said...

I read it in 2 days, I couldn't put it down . . . I love it! I'm excited to read it again. I always love books better the second time a read them.