I remember a time when I'd check my friend's blog list and most had posts as recent as a few days ago. I so looked forward to checking up on people's blogs!! Lately I've notice that most people's recents post is . . . weeks behind them. Many even months ago! I'm no exception! My last blog post was, like, three weeks ago. I've thought it about it, and I can only conclude that the culprit is . . .
Facebook.
It's fast, easy, and the gratification is almost instant! You can pose a question or comment and check back minutes later and have comments and suggestions! I miss the personal touch of blogs, but like so many other things in this fast-paced world, speed and functionality are winning out on this one.
Oh, there are a few of you out there that still blog frequently. And the "professional bloggers" are still loyal. I still follow my craft blogs, the recipe blogs, the photographers blogs. But I miss my blog friends!!! I do love Facebook. But I miss blogs. I miss the colors, the designs, the carefully thought-out posts.
Oh well. Sigh.
I must now go check my Facebook. I'm expecting some messages.
2 comments:
LOL well put! And I agree! I miss all of the bloggers too. I will be a blogger for the rest of my life, even if I'm the only person still doing it lol. I'm glad you're still blogging too!
I don't do Facebook... it sounds like I'm missing out! I just don't seem to have enough time to squeeze it all in! Oh no, I'm getting old! :)
Post a Comment