Six years!
Someone said to me this last week that Mike and I make a good couple, that we are a good match, very well suited for each other. It touched me. If I could be considered to be a good match for Mike, it would be the best compliment I could think of. I brag about Mike a lot, but he really is wonderful. He's a wonderful father, a fantastic husband, and my best friend.
To celebrate this year, we actually took the girls to my dad's for a night/day and we spent a night and day in Salt Lake City. We went out for dinner, stayed at the Plaza Hotel, then the next morning walked across the street to the temple and did a live session, which was wonderful! We happened to be in the temple doing a session at the exact same time that we were there 6 years ago for our sealing. Then we went out to lunch at the Red Ginger Bistro and got some awesome sushi and lo mein!! Following are a few photos (out of order - sorry!)
Lunch at the Red Ginger. Lo Mein! Wish I'd taken some photos of our sushi, but we wolfed it down before we thought to take any photos.
The night before at the Cheesecake Factory. If you ever go there, and if you like Thai food, OH MY GOSH, PLEASE get the Bang-Bang Chicken and Shrimp. Oh. My. Gosh. Seriously Heaven. Okay, so yes, all we got pictures of is us eating our food. But seriously - YUMMY!!!!
Happy Anniversary to us, and to many, many, many more.
I love you, Babe. I am so, so grateful that this is forever.


2 comments:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! I agree with whoever said you guys were the perfect couple!!! You are so cute together and we love having you both as friends!!! By the way, all your food looked so delicious...makes me want the Cheesecake Factory!!!
Sooo cute! Happy Anniversary! And I agree also - you and Mike compliment each other quite well. I'm happy to call you my friends.
Post a Comment