The best part of our Valentine's Day I couldn't talk about until today, because I had to wait until all of the appropriate people were in the know. Late Valentine's Day evening Paige and her boyfriend Wally stopped by unexpectedly for a visit and announced that they are engaged!! I cannot be more excited/thrilled/proud for Paige! Wally is an amazing guy, and I'm so grateful that he knows what an amazing girl Paige is! Their wedding date is set for August 5th in the Manti Temple.
To know a bit more about my sweet sister Paige and what has made her so amazing, you can read more about her on past blog posts: (I don't know how to make a link, so I'm telling you where/when you can find them!) October/November 2009, and August 2010. You'll see what I mean.
Congrats, guys! We're so excited to have you in our family, Wally! :)

1 comment:
YAY!!! I'm so very happy for both of them. He chose wisely!!
Post a Comment