Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Pettiskirts!!

We have had a huge response from moms wanting these darling pettiskirts for their little girls! We do have a few left, so if you're interested in those that we've ordered thus far, let us know. Otherwise, we are getting ready to put in a Fall order!
I have opened up a new blog just for these pettiskirts, so I can reserve this blog for personal stuff. At this new blog we will post information on shipments, sizing, etc, and pictures of new pettiskirts that we get in.
Be warned: the blog is a work in progress. So basically, it's ugly! We gotta work on prettying it up!! Anyone know how to design headers????
This blog will also be the place for you to give us input on what colors you'd like to see next. I just posted a bunch of pictures on possible styles for our next order. So check us out, and leave a comment! Also stay tuned to our blog for giveaways in the future!!!
Following are some photos I took of our girls this week in their pettiskirts. So much fun!!! You can see more on the Cole Couture blog!







1 comment:

Kim said...

Beautiful photos!!!