I have seen these DARLING pettiskirts in malls and boutiques, and Oooohhhhh, I have wanted to buy some for my girls!! But they are all so stinkin' expensive!! We're talking like $60! WHO spends 60 bucks for a little girls' skirt?!
So . . . I've done some poking around, and I've found a wholesaler that can get them to me for pretty inexpensive. So a friend and I pooled some money and bought 20 of them. We're keeping a few for our girls, and we want to sell the rest for cheap.
$20
Our goal here is not to make a ton of money. There's not a huge markup. We want to offer these cute pettiskirts for cheap so that other people besides the rich can afford to buy one. Our sole goal is just to make enough so that we can keep buying them, in all sorts of gorgeous colors, for our girls and others. We're not trying to make a ton of pocket money here. If they don't sell, we just won't buy any more. No big deal. No pressure.
These are the colors that we have right now. If there is another color or combo that you'd like, let us know and we can get it! The sizes we have are also very limited, as you had to buy a specific number in each size and color. We didn't have a lot of $$$ to begin with, so we just got four styles, five (of the same size) in each. Like I said, hopefully enough people want them that we can get more colors and sizes in the future. Picture this: brown & orange for fall, black & ivory and red & white for winter!!
Size small. Fits about age 2-5
Size x-small. Both Emma and Aiva fit in it. So about ages 1-3 probably. (Emma is quite round.)

Light pink with hot pink accents
Size Small. Ages 2-5.
Size Small. Ages 2-5.
They are made with 35 yards of soft nylon chiffon. With so much fabric, they are super-fluffy!!! Sorry the photos are so small. I'm going to take my girls out soon and take some cute photos, so the picutures will be better.
Again, no pressure! I just LOVE these. I wanted to have some for cheap for my little girls. I'm hoping some other moms out there would too.
You can contact me with questions here on my blog or you can email me at elisec005@yahoo.com. (Those are 2 zeroes before the 5.)
So if you're interested, let me know. :)



5 comments:
Elise....Avery had on her leopard pettiskirt at church a couple weeks ago...and Mike told me you were going to sell some. I would love LOVE love the pink and bright pink one (it would be so perfect for Avery's bday party). But do you think the size small would fit her? I think it should. Let me know. I may also want a light pink (are those the ones you have in x-small?) That one would be darling for her to wear to dance class. :)
Oh...Ben is goin to love me. Avery already has five pettiskirts, but hey whats two more, right??? They are darling!
I guess I should have sent you an email...so you could get back to me. Sorry. My email is agarrett1422@gmail.com. Thanks lady!
I love that you are doing this! I have toyed with the idea of making some of these, since $60 is way outside of my budget as well ... but it would be SOOOOO much work. I would love a solid pink one and light pink/bright pink one. You have my e-mail I think. If not, just text me if you need to contact me.
I think I am going to get TWO for my girls. :) Let me talk to my husband and get back to you. FUN FUN FUN!
I need a girl!!!!
Post a Comment