
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
My little artist . . .
My sweet sister-in-law watched Aiva for me for a couple of days last week so that I could get some rest. (First off, thank-you, thank-you Sarah! I love you, you are a life-saver!) On Friday she had put Aiva to bed in her son's room and she had been asleep for a couple hours when Sarah heard some noises coming from the room, so she went in to check on my daughter. She walked in to find that Aiva had found some markers and was busy drawing on EVERYTHING. I guess she'd decorated the window-seat and walls you see here, the carpet, her son's sheets, and all over her own face, clothes, and body!!! At least the markers she used were washable! The crazy thing is, Aiva has never done anything like this at home. Here comes karma to get me, I'm sure!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh dear. Its begun. Everyone of of my boys started some new little tricks when another baby came. I guess they must express themselves somehow. Good luck!
That's quite the masterpiece. I miss you!!
Well, maybe one day when she is a famous artist, you can always remember where it all began!! Hope she doesn't repeat this often!
Oh NO! I'm so glad that it was washable!
Post a Comment