Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Random happenings . . .

Okay, so here's the photos I promised. Just random documentation of the stuff we've been up to as of late.

The yearly trek to temple square to see the Christmas lights. Aiva loved it! She hasn't quit talking about going to "see the temple" since.




We bought Aiva her own kid-sized snow shovel so she could go outside to help Dad in the driveway this year.


Carrying her shovel over her shoulder like Daddy. Too cute!


We've put the crib back up to the baby height, and I've put up the bumper and mobile. Aiva of course wanted to jump right in. She looks so big (sniffle). I can't believe there's going to be a new baby in there soon.


And . . . a pregnant shot of me, putting up our Christmas tree. Ready to pop, as you can tell. :)

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Wish we could of gone to the lights with you, definitely next year. You look sooo good in the picuture of you decorating the tree. So tiny except for the big belly!!! LOL!!!

Megan said...

Great pictures! My fam need to go to the lights! Aiva is so cute, I love her out shoveling wiht daddy. And you are the cutest pregnant girl! You will be back to normal in no time I bet. Such a cute baby bump!

Kim said...

I have to get one of those shovels for Jacob! That picture of Aiva and Mike with their shovels is so so cute. Jacob got into Andi's crib with her the other day and I had a little flashback. They really do grow so fast! Thanks for posting the cute prego pic of you decorating the tree! So fun to get to see you before your next little girl gets here!

Stacy said...

You look so cute pregnant! I hope i look half as cute as you. I keep checking my blog to see if you have had the baby yet...good luck! We got robbed the second day when we were in chile, and my cell phone was in the bag that got taken. so when I get home i will put a post on my blog and you will have to txt me so I have your number again! Happy holidays and hopefully happy birthing season!

Holly said...

Elise!!! I hear your new baby is so cute! I'm sad I missed seeing you that day, but they cancelled me. I hope all is well and you had a wonderful Christmas with your family and newest little one! Take care and we'll talk soon!