This just looks plain yummy . . . anyone ever seen the movie Hook?? This picture reminds me of their imaginary dinner. Almost too bright to seem normal to eat.
Aiva insisted that Mommy help . . .
I prefer the belly art personally . . . but not on mine, as she kept begging for!
What a cute family you have! Thanks for the comment on my blog. Best of luck to your sister. You do look familiar to me. I went to Layton High too and Graduated in 2002. Anyway, thanks again for your comment. :o)
14 comments:
So FUN! I love this idea! And I am sure Miss Aiva loved it even more. She looks like she is having a BLAST! You are such a good mom! :)
How fun, and It does look yummy in a strange sord of way!
That looks pretty sweet! How much food coloring did you have to use to get the colors so vibrant??!!
Fun!! I think we'll give this a go...
What a fun idea. I'm going to have to try it.
What a great project. I bet it smelled so good. :) She is quite the artist!
(Oops, sorry I had to delete my previous comment, I had a typo.)
I'm so glad that you decided to try this! It looks like Aiva had no problem getting her hands dirty for it. :) How fun.
What a cute family you have! Thanks for the comment on my blog. Best of luck to your sister. You do look familiar to me. I went to Layton High too and Graduated in 2002. Anyway, thanks again for your comment. :o)
Looks like fun. What a brilliant idea! I will have to copy. Good job MOM!
How good of a mommy are you? My kids would totally dig this! I love her, she looks cute even with pudding all over her!
This looks like so much fun. My first thought of seeing the colorful pudding was Hook too. I'm definately going to need to do this with Emma.
I looked at this forever ago and never commented. But look at what a fun mom you are!! She is beautiful too. I hope you are doing well.
Oh, come on, put it all over your belly too! :) Cute idea, and way cute pictures!! She is darling!
Post a Comment