Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Viewers, beware!!

I am aware that this definitely crosses the overshare line, and I apologize upfront. But only other moms can truly appreciate the beauty that was my day. No, this is not some pureed- beef baby food. Scroll down with caution. You have been warned.













Enough said.

8 comments:

Rider Girl said...

oh wow! that is funny! But very gross at the same time!

Brent~April~Kennley said...

OH MY GOSH! What fun that was for you huh! That's too funny, and even funnier that you got a pic. of it to share!

The Dahls said...

Holy crap Aiva! Literally!! I miss you guys!

The Dunyons said...

Been there, done that. But I am glad it wasn't my turn this time...Sorry! Hope things go a little smoother tomorrow!

Brandon & Tiff said...

Oh man! Thanks for sharing...I guess. I'm not looking forward to that. Right now I'm just dealing with little poops.

Those pics below are adorable!! Good choice on the tutu!

Bethany said...

Looks like there are good times happening at the C household. Yikes.

just dandee said...

Oooooo. I am so glad that wasn't a "gift" for me this time. That is totally a spray down outside with the hose and then disinfectant moment.

Natasha said...

The joys of being a mom, hu?? Do you still talk to Tiera? I lost her number and was wondering if you had it.