The weather was warm today! Hooray! By way of celebration, Aiva and I went outside (and a few inside) to take some spring pictures. This is also celebrating Aiva's cute new tutu that I won in that giveaway. Like most moms of little girls, I love to dress Aiva up and snap away with my camera. Some of my favorites:
10 comments:
Oh! Those are some darling picts!! She is seriously one beautiful girl, and I love the tutu, and that hat! SOo cute!
That hat is the cutest! There's nothing that makes me happier than over-sized flowers on little girls...it just seems so right! Cute photo shoot Elise!!
Aiva is so cute...we sure do miss her! I love the tutu, and the hat!
What a cutie. Darling pictures. I bet she is loving her new tutu
Oh My Goodness!!! Cute she get any cuter? I think NOT! Wow! That tutu is adorable. You chose wonderfully. I love the BIG flowers and the hat. She is an excellent poser. Have a Happy Easter weekend!
Oops. I meant to say "Could" she get any cuter. Obviously the only word I could think of at the moment was CUTE!
Elise- your little girl is absolutely beautiful! How would you feel about having her picture on my website for that Brown Tutu? If you are interested, e-mail me at KatiePowell@BabyEmblems.com
She is so beautiful Elise. I love the tutu also. Dress up is fun. :)
She is darling and I totally agree that it is a blast to dress little girls up!
Elise she is so cute! Your are such a good mommy! An man can you take picture! Tell Mike good luck at his new job!!! I am glad I could help ya out with working on Wednesday!
Post a Comment