Saturday, December 13, 2008

Mommy's shopping buddy . . .

Turns out my little girl is not Mommy's best shopping partner! I took Aiva with me to the mall the other day to go Christmas shopping, and the second we stepped into a store, she started whining and crying, asking for a "caca" (cracker) and "wawa" (water). Eventually it escalated into her newest word, "Go! Go! GO!" I finally complied and we left the store. As long as we were stroller-cruising down the hallways, she was happy as could be. However, as I began to turn into another store, she'd started screaming "GO! GO! GO!" at the top of her lungs, and kept it up until I chickened out and obeyed her command. Oh, sad day! My little girl is not going to be happy to be my shopping buddy for some time, I'm afraid!

2 comments:

just dandee said...

Yes. That is sad. "GO" is totally Tate's favorite word right now too. Needless to say, we do not stay in one place for too long either.

~adelle said...

Yes, that is the story of shopping with kids. Awhile back when we would take Libby to the mall, she would make a scene by yelling, "OWEE! OUCH!" whenever we would try to get her to move on. People would look at us like, "Stop hurting your child!" It was funny/frustrating.