Welcome to the Cole family blog!
Well, we are officially joining the blogging world! I'm very new to all of this, and pretty inexperienced with computers, so yikes! Hopefully I'll figure this out as I go!
A brief summary of the Coles . . . we are a happy family of three! That would be Mike, Elise (me) and our beautiful little daughter Aiva, who is almost nine months. I'll forwarn you that probably most of this blog will be about her, and her latest escapades and accomplishments, because, to be quite honest, our universe revolves around her!
Now, a brief blip about each of us . . .
Mike is 26 and the love of my LIFE!!! We have been married for 3 years this last March. (I'm going to post our "story" later as well as photos.) He grew up in South Ogden. He works for a company called Vision Solutions in Salt Lake, selling really complex computer solutions to big companies with big computers. (Does anyone know about the I-series??? I don't.) Mike loves basketball, and he LOVES BYU football!!! He is also in the process of getting signed up to go back to school to get his MBA . . . sigh. I was so relieved when he finished with his bachelor's 2 years ago. I thought we were done. Oh well. I am impressed by his motivation. He's already a busy guy, since he is also the second counselor in our ward's bishopric, so we'll see how school goes on top of that . . .
Elise (that's me) is 24. I grew up in . . . many places, but for the last 10 years, I've been in Utah, the majority in Layton. I love good music, a good book, and my husband has converted to to BYU football as well. :) I am a radiology technologist at Davis Hospital and Medical Center, although I have recently cut back to working about six days a month. My REAL job, though is being a mommy. It is BY FAR the best job I have ever had.
Aiva, as before mentioned, is nine months. She was born on August 18, 2007, the best day of our lives to date. She entered this world at nine pounds (!) and needless to mention, the epidural was very appreciated! She's made up of mostly rolls, rosy cheeks, very little hair, and the widest blue eyes you've ever seen! She loves her mommy and daddy the most, and also her Lambie stuffed animal. Her latest feats have been crawling, pulling up standing on anything, and waving at every passing person (Funny how total strangers take a waving baby as an invitation to touch and sometimes even hold without asking the said baby.) She is the happiest baby you've ever seen, and we are totally in love with her, in case you couldn't tell already.
Well, that's us in a nutshell! I'll be back soon to add photos! I'm excited to finally have our own blog . . . hope someone out there enjoys it!!!
1 comment:
Hey Elise! I was just taking a break from this depressing Jazz game and remembered to check out your blog! You are good at this blogging business! It looks great! Can't wait to see all the fun pics and stories you add. See you next Friday! :)
Post a Comment